We have 40 guests and no members online
DEPUTY MUNICIPAL MANAGER FINANCIAL SERVICES
MRS CHERYL REDDY
The Department Financial Services consists of Expenditure, Revenue, Supply Chain, Budget reporting and Managements accounts/assets sections. These sections cover the spectrum of related functions and actions being delivered to the community. The departments overall functions and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and control the implementation of the budget policies, systems and procedures and financial management practices.
- Implement and maintain revenue and credit control policies and procedures to ensure sound revenue management practices and compliance.
- Ensure the recording, authorisation and proper execution of expenditure systems, procedures and transactions.
- Manage supply chain management services to ensure proper systems, procedures and control for demand, acquisition, logistics, assets and disposal management.
- Manage and control the implementation of policies relating to financial asset management and management accounts.
Contact: 035 7992509